About — Pack 340
Pack 340 is a chartered unit of the Boy Scouts of America and was founded over 60 years ago on December 1, 1955. We are part of the Three Fires Council, Maramech Hill District and are sponsored by the Yorkville Lions Club.
Our meetings take place at the Beecher Center in Yorkville, IL. Pack meetings are every third Thursday of the month. Den meetings normally take place on the first and second Thursdays of the month, although this can change depending on the den.
- We do our best to provide a fun and educational program for our Scouts.
- We are an active Pack. During the school year we hold one Pack Meeting a month. We also host a Pinewood Derby, Blue & Gold Banquet, monthly hikes, and various other events. Check the calendar for events dates.
Pack Leadership 2021-2022
- Chartered Organization Rep: Ken J.
- Chairman: Colin P.
- Cubmaster: Wade L.
- Assistant Cubmaster: Mark P.
- Pop Corn Kernel: Samantha L.
- Public Relations: Samantha L.
- Committee Member: Roger B.
- Web Master: Colin P.
- Advancement Chair: OPEN
- Friends of Scouting Chair: OPEN
- Fundraising Chair: OPEN
- Membership & Re-registration Chair: OPEN
- Outings/Activities Chair: OPEN
- Secretary: OPEN
- Training Chair: OPEN
- Treasurer: OPEN